Hey guys

Im new to hunting and new to HBC. So much good info on this website, but i will have some questions later.

Last weekend I was up hunting near 100 mile and watched this father and his two sons shoot a doe up on a ridge while they were in a valley. I went and talked to them and they said that they hit it high and lost sight of it after it ran off into the trees. They knew it would die eventually but didnt even go and look for it. They got back in there car and drove down the road in the opposite direction of where the doe went. They came back 30 min later looked around for 20 minutes for the doe and just left. Apparently the kid that shot the doe only had one bullet and no extra ammo with him. It was just wrong to just not even look for the doe. They just went off and kept hunting like it never happened. Its people like this that give hunters a bad name. Like what kind of a hunter really only has one bullet on him. these guys were just a joke.

My newbie joke:

One morning, a father and his young son were in the forest hunting rabbits. After about an hour, they finally came across some rabbit tracks. In between the tracks, there were these little round brown pellets, and the son said to his father, "Dad, what are those?"

The father replied, "Those are smart pills. Try a couple." So the kid grabbed a couple of them and put them in his mouth. The boy made a funny face and said to his dad, "Ewww! Yuk! They taste like s---."

The father replied, "See, you're getting smarter already."