Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $8000 worth of Deer Meat destroyed....

Re: $8000 worth of Deer Meat destroyed....

Well just try to donate some sport caught fish to an old folks home and watch what happens........... "Well thank you for your kind offer but we can only serve food purchased from an approved supplier." Health Canada regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated Ol Phart View Post
    Well just try to donate some sport caught fish to an old folks home and watch what happens........... "Well thank you for your kind offer but we can only serve food purchased from an approved supplier." Health Canada regulations.
    That may the case in Canada, but in the US, they have a program where hunters can donate venison to feed the hungry.

People have to start working for the things they get, to actually appreciate the things they have, and the things they get given to. Tired of watching people complain about free things when they can't afford what they got for free in the first place.

Keep in mind it was one whiney dick that complained. I'm sure the others are grateful for a hot meal. Let's not throw away the baby with the bathwater, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey View Post
    is Venison really worth 5 bucks a pound?

some of the money we spend its about 300 bucks /bite ...

ha ...

seriously ... fricken shamefull

was curious where the dollar value came from as well, but thinkin about it, yeah, it really does get expensive from how much we invest into hunting them

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated Ol Phart View Post
    We helped a co recover an illegally harvested moose a couple of years ago and he told us that the animal would be taken to a local butcher and then the meat would be given to the local food bank.

If the homeless complain about eating deer meat, let them get their own food. No hand outs !

Should they complain about lumpy beds, find another place to sleep. GTFO.
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

Just a follow up to my comment.

A homeless guy asked me for some money for food & a coffee.
    I said I don't give away my money but if you want I will buy you a sandwich at the coffee shop.
    He accepted, but when we went in he said he did not like anything there and left.
    Now I don't even offer to buy anything.
    Go get a job !!!
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

And this was in the US? I like how they say they need to protect against a serious health risk by eating Deer meat. They do know it is a serious health risk to eat COW in the US too right with all their de-regulation and lack of inspections across the entire country? Maybe they should ban beef and pork. Honestly I think that is more dangerous in the US than any game meat.