Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hunt alone or with a partner??

Re: Hunt alone or with a partner??

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve
    You forgot to mention you most consistent and most loyal hunting companion. I think I can hear her whining right now. You can't find a better grizz hunting partner

SSS
    Oh year I forgot, my favorite hunting partner's my dog.

She hunts everything with me except white-tails. She's the most dependable hunting partner I've ever had; has a great nose, pretty good eyes, always ready to go whenever/wherever and she's saved my bacon more than once!
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

I mostly hunt by myself as well.....waitin fer my nephews to get a little older sos i can bring them out. Duck season i'm never alone though, always have my buddy with me........although he doesn't say much he sure fetches up those birds!

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy
    Oh year I forgot, my favorite hunting partner's my dog.

She hunts everything with me except white-tails. She's the most dependable hunting partner I've ever had; has a great nose, pretty good eyes, always ready to go whenever/wherever and she's saved my bacon more than once!
    One Shit's gonna be pissed when he reads this. You told him he was dependable, had a great nose, and pretty eyes. I better stop right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

I hunt with a partner we always see game and its nice to have some extra motivation when your not seeing any game, been out a few times alone but never enjoy myself as much

I hunt alone a lot. It's hard to find people who hunt as often as I do. I do enjoy the time alone and get into the zone, no distractions.

I usually share a camp with a couple of friends once or twice a year. I also go out for a few day hunts with a local friend or two. I always put time aside to hunt with my father when he's available though.

Too many people on one hunt can get a little complicated. Sometimes some one's issues can lead to a conflict of plans. Best to keep things simple and hunt with people you know won't leave you disappointed.

I humt with him or with out him, its nice when i kill something and hes there to help drag something out it works the other way too
    GWH 1960 - 2000 Hunting has never Been the same.

Love to go on the trip hunt with partners nothing better then having 3 rifles lined up on a moose in its bed....Yes in its bed. then counting to 3 and having lead fly.hahaha that was awesome except my saftey was on so i had to wait to shot to see if the moose got up. he did so it was my turn hahaha 3 guys one moose 3 bullets 2 in the chest and 1 in the neck right where we were aming. meat in the truck and a great story.... LOts of fun. But once the trip is over i'm 100% alone in the bush love it like that and theres always a buddy's house close by to show off at.

hunting with a partner is good because help packing stuff out,,more hunting knowledge,have company is u get lost and have to stay the night.help cleaning ur animal

flying solo isnt bad either i wouldnt think,,quieter,time to escape from everything else and think about stuff

Solo or with my sons, or my bro or my Dad. Now that my boys are huge I like when they come and pack heavy things.
    Blacktailaholic

Mostly Solo. Just seems I get out More that way.