Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Kamloops Ram Pics

Re: More Kamloops Ram Pics

Rousseau creek is the spot for sheep for hunting, go to Frederick and walk the tracks to Jalleslie where rousseau creek is or come down from the 4400 road on the red plateau above hunt west of Rousseau Creek. Rousseau creek has mule deer and sheep.
    jel Leslie will do it for yah ... Sheep and deerski .... beauty country like a western movie background.

Once again pulling steroids out your ass. These sheep were not transplanted. A small herd moved east along the lake and settled in the Tranquille valley. The Mt. Paul herd is also Not transplanted , thought i would throw that in before you go tell people more wrong information as per usual.

Bhb

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Drive down ORD road and you can see lots across from the Trailer courts right beside the road they are tame like domestic sheep. Not wild at all, like real wild sheep. They were transplanted and are not native to this spot even tho lots pretend there wild, they aren't, you can get so close you could touch them.
    Also in the fields of the Federal farm by the Kamloops airport you can see dozens a few feet away.
    Not native at all even tho some try to make you believe this lol
    .. still nice to see but i think the mule deer are still angry lol that they were brought here lol.
    They breed like mink and are everywhere even up Batchelor on the lac du bois road now where the deer winter, at 4k an old road goes up left to Mara mtn, it is closed to vehicles now, but if you walk up there you'll see more sheep than deer now.
    Bah bah bah ha bah, lol. Sheep dung and tracks every where you walk they pull the grass right out from the roots not like deer which nip it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Wrong dude don't try to pretend you know it all you obviously think you do, lol, the Kamloops band sheep were transplanted long b4 you hit Kamloops. Then some sheep crossed the river to Batchelor on the train tracks so even tho your a sheep fantatic in town, learn where the Paul mtn sheep came from first b4 you put Jelly Brains down, I ain't a clown.
    .. No sheep here ever til California chased them out to Chase and Kammi double whammy .. live and learn Earnest
    .. quit countering every ting I say ok lol .. your too short lol ...
    From chukars to sheep .. My gramma was born in Kamloops and my mom and my hunting uncles and they saw no sheep ..........til they were brought in, so there.
    Jelly Bo deli puddin and pie, reach for dah sky .. see yah up Rouseau I might take one out for some lamb chops ..
    just to show you I can and just to bug you cuz yer buggin me lol.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 12-31-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Jelly,
    Why do we care??? The sheep are here now and are doing great. Be it Kamloops Lake, Tranquille, or Mt Paul, it is bright light of hope in the world of conservation. They have been used to help out other struggling herds around BC and Western North America.

Right on Steve, you gotta good attitude right there. They are multipying and are being sent all over to other places.
    They are a wonderful animal for sure. I hope you get that LEH Kamloops sheep in 2013, you'd get that monster full curl up Rousseau if yah did. And a huge muley buck up there too.
    .. The Cali sheep on Kamloops Lake are an incredible creature, thanks for the awesome photos steve.
    Jelvis

And just to think 3-29 was management unit 14 in 1970-71 and there was a general open season that ran Sept 12- Oct 3 for 3/4 rams...I can still remember going up from savona and seeing them with my dad.....he always said we are after moose...Lol

Awesome pics....
    "I am fascinated by the wild, rough country where sheep are found. I love the long-continued excitement of the stalk. I even enjoy the disappointments and the frustrations, those stalks that go astray when the sheep have moved, and the wind changes". - JOC

Great photos of the sheep.

ba ha ha all I can think is "You Shut Up!".... yeah i got kids.

I like the solo in the sagebrush pics, those are the bestest!
    Ths for sharing.