Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Binocular Suggestions

Binocular Suggestions

I followed what I think was a big 4x3 muley for over 2KMs this weekend. He gave me a good shot opportunity at 120 meters but I couldn't confirm he was a 4x3 and not a 3x3.

Needless to say, I'm upset and want to upgrade my Bushnell H20 8x42 to higher quality binoculars.

Have any suggestions?

I have a decent understanding of the specs for binos but there are a lot of specs (eye relief, magnification etc.)
    I'm willing to spend some money to have higher quality binos so I don't let a 4x3 walk away again.

Looking at Nikon Monarch ATB 10x56 and Leupold Olympic 10x50.

Thanks,

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Binocular Suggestions

Don't waste your money on mid-range stuff. Just buy these and you'll never have to buy binos again for as long as you live: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...-8x12x42-Binos

Good deal, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Bought a pair of Vortex Fury 10 X 42. So far the best Pair I have owned. 35 years + Mid range 300-400$

If you go to the Hunting Gear forum and search for "binoculars" there's only 100 threads on the subject. I have Nikon Monarchs from OpticsPlanet in the US. During the day any bino will do but it's twilight when good glass becomes noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Don't waste your money on mid-range stuff. Just buy these and you'll never have to buy binos again for as long as you live: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...-8x12x42-Binos

Good deal, IMO.
    Why not just buy a brand new pair of Zeiss 10x42 FL they are better and $2000 on Ebay

Check out the Pentax dcfsp 10x43. Best bang for under $500 bucks. Super quality at a reasonable price point. The birding crowd are all over these. Also, buy out of the big optic stores in the states, way cheaper. My two cents.
    Hunt, Enjoy, Repeat

I have a pair of Leupolds and there is nothing wrong with them either and they are in the $500 range. Mine are 10x42 and I love them. If I was to replace them it would be with Lecia or Swaro.

Minox is supposed to have the best glass in that price range.

I just bought a set of Vortex Talons 10x42 HD. $460 Love them and lifetime unconditional warranty!

Vortex Fury, just under $500 and they're awesome... why spend more?