Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2011 Sheep Plans

Re: 2011 Sheep Plans

My father and I will be going for a sheep the start of August. We will be hiking in off the highway... Not sure on what day we are leaving yet. Might be opening day... might be the 5th. We are going to watch the weather and go from there!

Hiking for stones solo in the Racing and Churchill drainages, going up to 30km from the truck from late Aug to late September, park at the wokkapash and go from there. A lot less hunters around that time of the year to.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Hiking for stones solo in the Racing and Churchill drainages, going up to 30km from the truck from late Aug to late September, park at the wokkapash and go from there. A lot less hunters around that time of the year to.
    Yeah - but you're a little crazy robert - maybe you should bring a partner this year!!!

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    I'm just gonna drive around until a full curl ram runs across the road, then I'll plunk 'im.
    Buy lotto ticket better odds
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

I'm just gonna drive around until a full curl ram runs across the road, then I'll plunk 'im.
    Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Buy lotto ticket better odds
    Not with a Granby draw.

Quote Originally Posted by one-shot-wonder View Post
    Not with a Granby draw.
    But you still have to get the draw good luck and you still have to get out of your truck to pull the trigger
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Or build a fence. That gets you a free tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Or build a fence. That gets you a free tag.
    Great a high fenced with a road access sheep hunt just what the BCWF boys will go for and with a free tag too .