Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bowhunting Opportunity Changes 2010 - 12

Re: Bowhunting Opportunity Changes 2010 - 12

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    Who wanted the bow season extended. Bow hunters wanted to hunt in some of the rut. The only reason you wanted the bow season extended was so GOS would be extended to the end of the rut. You're thinkin of bow hunters all the time FD.
    Bow hunters can hunt the whole rut, and then some. The past few years you've all been bitching about no snow, so 10 MORE days in Dec seemed like a way to get it.

You cry babies are never happy. You don't even send reps to FHAC meetings to discuss changes around here. No wonder the MoE is giving up on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Re: Bowhunting Opportunity Changes 2010 - 12

I hunt the rut every year with my bow . We have a good system here in bc. why complacate with a bunch of seasons.

Alberta needs archery seasons and bow zones . they have not much public land . we do not have that problem in most areas.

maybe we could use a bow zone in the LML or the OK valley . but if you can`t find a good place by yourself to bowhunt . You sure arn`t looking very hard .
    Better a sister in a w#ore house....then a brother with a mathews .