Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Toy

Re: My New Toy

is the 1200 that much better than the 900??
    Thompson Center ProHunter - Owner/Operator

Level A Welder / Fabricator by Trade

bit more powerful that's it
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    bit more powerful that's it

What #power is good for midle range like 100-200 y on the range finder??
    oh and pull your pants up,,,your not a gangster!

200 yard rangefinder?

lowest model I could recommend to a guy would be the Bushnell Scout 1000 for $250
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Real hunters don't use a rangefinder!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

yeah real hunters guess the moose is 225 yards when it fact it is 340 and they shoot its front leg off 5" below its brisket!

Say it ain't so!
    They need glasses! and a few trips to the range for judgement on distances!
    And maybey a range finder if all else fails!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

I'd like to see you range some distances by eye and see how accurate you are sounds like you have a natural born talent not many do

I'd like to see you range some distances by eye and see how accurate you are sounds like you have a natural born talent not many do
    Using both eyes is how humans judge distances, as the brain analyses each eye's perceived distance to arrive at a judgment of distance. The way Brownie pounds the Crown Royal and beers, he's often seeing double, so in theory he would be twice as accurate as a sober person.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

I'm not too bad, my one buddy has a rangefinder and usually I'm in the ballpark with "realistic" shooting distances, not military marksman distances!