Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Lee on hunting and wildlife?

Re: Michael Lee on hunting and wildlife?

Quote Originally Posted by gutpile View Post
    Your totally wrong their Fisher- Dude , If the politicians can't promise to open the grizzly hunt during a election they sure will not open it once they get into power .
    why would they then create unnesasary problems for them self's ?
    No, I'm politically astute, because I spend time with MLAs and MPs learning how the political levers are pulled.

Standing in a debate, facing 2 million voters, and declaring that opening a grizzly hunt will happen, against the wishes of all but a few hundred thousand hunters and their families, is a non-starter.

Lots of politicians do things after they were elected that they were wise to avoid during the campaign. That's how they get elected in the first place. Just look at how many idiots on this very forum voted NDP by believing that Horgan was going to keep the grizzly hunt and just require meat removal.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Yup ...With you Fisher -Dude...If a Liberal candidate supports openly that he or she will open up the hunt for G bears then the Antis will bring in the Hollywood Elite and really throw retoric against the candidate..Get elected and then lobbying from the BCWF and Guide outfitters to get it reinstated..Dennis...Any way you slice it its a tough road to hoe....

It's no different a tactics then what Heyman (ndp) was doing running up to the elections.
    Trying to convince me and anyone who'd listen that they would only remove the "Trophy" part from the Gbear hunt.
    Only to afterwards ban it once in.
    Someone coming out openly in support, will cost them votes.
    But, I understand the differences of opinion on this thread.