One thing I think everyone should consider is the Mule deer are obviously in decline. So in my opinion maybe just target Whitetail for a few years, and go out of your way to harvest at least one wolf. If every avid Deer hunter went out of his way to just take one wolf a season . this would have huge spin off affects on the deer population. If not a wolf then a cougar. I live on Haida Gwaii and am planning a wolf hunting trip here with my boys to Francois lake in February. I was Muley hunting there this year and saw way more wolf sign then deer. If we all wait for the government to jar loose with a wolf cull its gonna be to late. Make the time and effort. Get off the couch this time off year and go make a difference. Honestly how many of us just sit around and talk about the wolf problem yet make no effort to go harvest a few. I am certainly guilty of this. If anyone can point me in the right direction or give me any pointers I am all ears.
Also have zero doe season anywhere for Mulies. Leave the does alone .

Think of how much time some of us spend on this stupid computer. If we put that same amount of time into hunting a predator . well just an Idea.

have a nice week. Plan that wolf hunt with your buds. Its alot of fun to hunt a wolf.