Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Crossbow in my future.

Re: Crossbow in my future.

You folks are posting some pretty convincing arguments but I am still skeptical about the Canadian company identity.

Thanks for the heads up Hank Hunter, I'm following up on that lead.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Got myself a matrix 405 2 years ago. Very happy with it. Damn things are inherently accurate! killed my first deer last year with it.

You missed out. Guy just sold a 2 year old Exomax that was only fired twice, with accessories and bolts/broadheads/fieldpoints for $650 on Gun Nutz!
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    You missed out. Guy just sold a 2 year old Exomax that was only fired twice, with accessories and bolts/broadheads/fieldpoints for $650 on Gun Nutz!
    Thanks for that Pat! ��
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

I went with Excalibur. It is easy to change a string in the field if need be unlike a compound crossbow.

Arrow Re: Crossbow in my future.

For any looking, there are both a Matrix 380 Lynx (snow camo) and an Exomax up for grabs on Excalibur's Buy & Sell...

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/php...wforum.php?f=4

And... I did hear through the grapevine that a bare bones (no scope or accessories) Bulldog 380 will be coming up soon too.
    See what I can do to find out the price on that one before it hits the open market...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Another vote for Excalibur Matrix 380. Love it to death. Keep your eyes on the Cabelas website if you're not in a rush. They go on sale every so often and I got mine for $200 off.

I have myself a Barnett Ghost 410 that I bought from Cabelas a couple years ago for 1200
    This puppy is fast and accurate to shoot. I want to use it on a nice black bear.

A little off topic, due to your injury would some sort of a traditional bow work?

Excalibur, don't know why anyone would even consider anything else. Simple, no cables to stretch, and extremely accurate.