Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Hybrid View

Ban of guns in urban areas

There trying to get at it again. We need the Liberals out of there.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3894223/c...ight-ban-guns/

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Trudeau brings in a pile of immigrants and refugees from war torn areas where life is cheap, dumps them into inner city neighbourhoods.

No education, no skills, they're unemployed and see easy money in crime. You don't get your arms chopped off if you rob someone in Canada like they face in their homelands.

Now Trudeau has a batch of criminals he himself has created, so he's going to use that to take away your guns.

It's happening, and so many are oblivious to it. Hit the bong again, 'cause he'll legalize that for your vote. Too bad you won't have firearms to go hunting when you sober up.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Trudeau brings in a pile of immigrants and refugees from war torn areas where life is cheap, dumps them into inner city neighbourhoods.

No education, no skills, they're unemployed and see easy money in crime. You don't get your arms chopped off if you rob someone in Canada like they face in their homelands.

Now Trudeau has a batch of criminals he himself has created, so he's going to use that to take away your guns.

It's happening, and so many are oblivious to it. Hit the bong again, 'cause he'll legalize that for your vote. Too bad you won't have firearms to go hunting when you sober up.
    I hate to say, but this makes sense. ^^^^^
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post

This is one of the most ignorant comments I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    your obviously not aware of the ISIS fighters that our tax paying $ are being used to rehabilitate.
    you might want to consider selling your guns before they are taken.
    Well written Fusher-Dude
    I noted 4 responses from you?? Troll?
    or just stupid?
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Oh! You must be referring to Omar Khadr the youngest person in Guantanamo Bay that the Canadian government left there clearly violating his rights. The things that make Canada great also work against it when they don't follow the rules.

Oh! You must be referring to Omar Khadr the youngest person in Guantanamo Bay that the Canadian government left there clearly violating his rights. The things that make Canada great also work against it when they don't follow the rules.
    Lol too funny.....if anyone is involved with terrorism, in any way, shape, or form, their citizenship should be revoked, and the payout would have never happened if Trudeau had balls...your obviously a troll, or, imo, a 'liberal douche'..

He's a terrorist, he has the right to be shot, and he should've been on arrival in Canada...not given our tax money. Gitmo was too good for scum like him.
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!

This man is actually a total fool , just read most of his 10000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    This man is actually a total fool , just read most of his 10000 posts
    Thanks Stan, reading just one put me over the edge haha