Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forced to Creston

Forced to Creston

elk plans changed for us the other n now are forced to Creston or go home. Don't really wanna head back empty handed as we have s youth with us. Looking for an elk or a deer for the little girl with us. Any info wood b greatly appreciated. Thx
    majorguns

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Forced to Creston

Oh man. You guys too? I think alot of peoples plans are going to be changing last minute. Hope you get onto something.

Yeah I am thinking it's going to be crazy near Creston with all the groups shut down from the Cranbrook area.
    KCCO

Hunt quick. The bush and forest roads in the Creston and West Kootenay wont be open long. We've seen it before. Animals (and land owners) in the WK cant take the hunter pressure when the EK is closed.
    Last edited by J_T; 09-05-2017 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Hunt quick. The bush and forest roads in the Creston and West Kootenay wont be open long. We've seen it before. Animals (and land owners) in the WK cant take the hunter pressure when the EK is closed.
    This is not accurate information.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

JT. U nailed it. I m west kootenay born and raised. It is crazzy busy already over here. Unless the road is a fresh logging road it isnt accesible. The highways have pickups lined up along them in decent elk areas. That's the way it goes. Hunters want to hunt. Just please everyone be smart and try to respect our resources.

I typed you a pm. But your box is full.
    Super smokey in creston.

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    Super smokey in creston.
    That blew over from Shambhala.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Try again to pm me 835. Thanks
    majorguns

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Currently there are no plans to shut the WK down. That could change but doesn't seem likely at this point with the overnight recoveries. As for your comment about the WK not being able to handle the pressure, I have to ask what you mean by that? There are a ton of drainage's that don't see a single hunter the whole season..
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."