So, just had George Heyman of the NDP here.
Obviously, he asked what my concerns were, and which way I may be voting etc.

Told him a big concern is what we have been talking about on this forum over the past few years.
He said that he was on the Enviroment side of the NDP party (I guess that means he would be a
potential "environment minister" pick if the NDP won???)

Anyways, he said he would want all money from hunting licenses to go back into the environment etc.
He said he was "NOT" against "wolf culls", although that may not make him well liked by many voters, which we could all understand if we were trying to be elected.
Also said that they would like to give us, the resident hunters, back the allocations that we lost to the
GOABC.

That the only thing they (NDP) didn't support was "trophy grizz hunting", but that they do support
"hunting for food".
Honestly, I never really was for killing something unless you "packed it out".
(meaning, a bear just for the rug, has never really interested me, unless, it was to manage a predator control issue in areas where it is needed)

So...what to think....am I being "bullshitted"???
Sounds like he knew some stuff and the issues......(although he had "no knowledge" of this hunting forum.....which makes me wonder "how much of a voice do BC Resident Hunters have??)

Oh, one last thing, he said he would support a "Oil Refinery" here in the province.
Something I personally think we need in BC (actually in a few places), rather then shipping it "Raw".

So...thoughts???....let it rip!