I'm up to 26 tickets sold. 10 were sold to two people. 0 off of this site. lol....

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...Raffle-Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
What/where are these tickets?
I would say 1500 people showing up at 2 differing events is a pretty decent turnout, (now I'm probably going to make some guys mad again). Of the 100,000 hunters in BC how many are real hunters to begin with? Apathy is an undesireable human trait that some people are quite at ease with because if they only go out on 1 hunting trip a year for a couple weeks and come home with an animal...things are fine and soon return to their regular routine.
Even the core group are going to have a hard time making such a commitment, lets say 750 for each rally is exellent.
I'm surprised there are that many showing up to these rallies, and to show up in Victoria? The logistics alone of going to Victoria is a huge commitment that most guys just aren't/cant make.

Who in Victoria is listening anyways? now would probably be a good time to rally as there is an election coming up and is a good time to "smack em upside the head" and wake them up and quit stealing revenue that should be put back into wildlife initiatives.