Quote Originally Posted by edgar11 View Post
The whole argument reminds of the little kid who picks up his Tonka Truck and goes home because he doesn't want to share with the other kids in the sandbox. With the process of evolution in over a hundred years and most likely contact with another immigrant over those years, they would most likely introduce different technologies (through trade and barter for e.g.) so the whole argument is moot.

"little kid", well, about what 50+ years of contact/experience with your ilk have taught me to expect.

The actual source of "gunpowder" is generally considered to be the "Grecian Fire" used by the various city states and peoples of antiquity, EUROPEANS, although there were probably Asian formulae of a similar nature in the same era.

I absolutely favour total disarmament of ALL of the minority persons of the contemporary "status" groups. There is NO valid reason to share with them in view of their violent, aggressive and extremely racist behaviour.

That, is all I have to say on the matter as I must mount a scope on my No2. Dakota 76-.338WM.