Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry to hear we lost some good staff members.

Re: Sorry to hear we lost some good staff members.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    I agree. The guys on here that were promoting a candidate for president that felt that sending sexually-charged emails to a young lady was fine and dandy continue to embarrass themselves by spreading schoolgirl gossip.

That "crew" just can't seem to keep itself from self-destructing. Thank God the membership saw fit to elect a board without them at the helm.
    Hey Pat am I just confused or are these two topics actually related? Is the sexy email scandal part of the staff quitting? What did happen with Patti a few years ago? History repeating itself? Clearly the discord didn't end with the election of a new BOD. What changes are needed to stabilize, re-invent, and move the organization forward?
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

I agree. The guys on here that were promoting a candidate for president that felt that sending sexually-charged emails to a young lady was fine and dandy continue to embarrass themselves by spreading schoolgirl gossip.

That "crew" just can't seem to keep itself from self-destructing. Thank God the membership saw fit to elect a board without them at the helm.
    Kudos Fisherdude, Classic deflection by bringing up old news totally unrelated to the topic at hand. However it does not change the fact there is serious trouble afoot within the BCWF.
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    Hey Pat am I just confused or are these two topics actually related? Is the sexy email scandal part of the staff quitting? What did happen with Patti a few years ago? History repeating itself? Clearly the discord didn't end with the election of a new BOD. What changes are needed to stabilize, re-invent, and move the organization forward?
    shhh can't talk about that...
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by FirePower View Post
    Kudos Fisherdude, Classic deflection by bringing up old news totally unrelated to the topic at hand. However it does not change the fact there is serious trouble afoot within the BCWF.
    Why are you so concerned with tarnishing the fed's image? What's in it for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    Ask your close friends at GOABC. They may know more about those subjects than anyone on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Ask your close friends at GOABC. They may know more about those subjects than anyone on this forum.
    Interesting concept there Pat? Are you saying there is/was collusion between the GOABC and BCWF employees? I don't have any good friends in either organization but as for you...

"When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

I used that book to spot Jerry.

This sort of infantile bullsh*t is WHY we are now and have been for some years LOSING the battle to keep our guns, former access to hunting/angling and tend to be seen by many members of the public as ignorant, "rednecks" who can only sling insults and behave like the kids in a third-rate daycare.

For phuque sakes, GROW UP and behave like adults!!!!

NOW, does anyone here have ANY actual FACTS as to what transpired and who/what is involved?

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    This sort of infantile bullsh*t is WHY we are now and have been for some years LOSING the battle to keep our guns, former access to hunting/angling and tend to be seen by many members of the public as ignorant, "rednecks" who can only sling insults and behave like the kids in a third-rate daycare.

For phuque sakes, GROW UP and behave like adults!!!!

NOW, does anyone here have ANY actual FACTS as to what transpired and who/what is involved?
    Wolves are in the hen house.
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!

5 members of the BCWF office staff resigned in the last week. All referenced not being able to work under the current president, operations manager and working conditions as their reason (at least) one has written a letter stating such to all members of the bod. These are the facts coming from the employees themselves.
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!