Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry to hear we lost some good staff members.

Re: Sorry to hear we lost some good staff members.

Oh boy, here we go again....

My guess is they quit before they were fired, new management usually means some changes are coming but I'm sure Mr. Firepower has some juicier gossip coming! K

1899 Guest

Your credibility is like your virginity - you can only lose it once. On this topic some members lost their virginity quite some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I don't have any knowledge of this particular situation, but I will say this-

I've been involved in a number of "regime" changes in business, when a new manager or management was brought in, and there were some staff were not happy for various reasons that were-in my opinion-not very valid. More like their applecart was getting upset. Some quit, some got fired because they refused to move on and change with the new environment.

After the growing pains it usually ended up with a better, stronger company and a more positive workplace.

Change happens, often you can't control it. Usually all you can control is how you are going to react to it.
    Been through a few places like that. Company take overs. They usually try to trim the fat. Then they get a skeleton crew. Lots of fun.

I am not sure what direction this thread is going, but it truly is too bad. Further, from what I know everything said in this thread is true. I do not know the complete scenario, but for half the staff to decide it is better to walk out of steady employment and sacrifice EI and/or severance than continue I believe it to be bad.

The only 2 scenarios that play out are, a) These people were a detriment to the Federation and were to be removed and so they acted preemptively; or b) conditions deteriorated so quickly since the AGM that they felt they had to leave immediately. I have my own inclinations as to which is true, but either way it shows that the BCWF is in chaos. I hope things are straitened out soon.
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

How embarrassing
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by houndogger View Post
    How embarrassing
    I feel like saying a whole lot more but this sums it up quite nicely.
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Quote Originally Posted by houndogger View Post
    How embarrassing
    I agree. The guys on here that were promoting a candidate for president that felt that sending sexually-charged emails to a young lady was fine and dandy continue to embarrass themselves by spreading schoolgirl gossip.

That "crew" just can't seem to keep itself from self-destructing. Thank God the membership saw fit to elect a board without them at the helm.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

The Fed is supposed to be a bottom-up structure, more of an inverted pyramid, with the members influencing what the BOD does. Changes like this may point to a paradigm shift of that focal point ?
    Members should be paying attention ?
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

I'm glad things are changing. If you don't like it, the door is always open. The BCWF has needed something like this for a long time. It used to be a big embarrassing joke. Hopefully the new master and chief can set a proper course, and start making a difference for us resident hunters.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......