Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed George and the BCWF

Re: Ed George and the BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Rafiki View Post
    I agree. My renewal papers are waiting for some good old fashioned transparency and communication to the membership.
    x2 on that, i have not renewed and will not until i know wtf is/was going on!

Quote Originally Posted by olympia View Post
    I hear thru the grapevine that's there's alot of dirty shyt going on in bcwf, no proof of any of it but some of these stories make me cringe IF true.
    This is exactly the type of cowardly, underhanded tactic that, IMO, ruins this site. Basicly character assassination by innuendo. Not an opinion, but an accusation with no prove or links to proof to substantiate the claims.

I could just as easily make a vague reference to Olympia about poaching. "Not saying it's true, just seems a bit fishy, just putting it out there ya' know". Is that fair game??

I don't know any of the people involved, but I can look up the names of all the people that Olympia just accused of "dirty shyt" He's not just accusing some nebulus "BoD". He is accusing individuals of wrong doing!

I quit posting hunting stories or pics, a while back, because of stupid comments. As have a number of others. Anonymity has certainly not made us better people.

But at least I have the answer to why "Lurkers" far outnumber active posters. Probably time to rejoin them.
    I harvest carrots. I kill animals.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    Curious.....A supreme court rules in favour of letting a piece of shit like that Merrit child killer get an easy sentence and folks are outraged and curse the "system".......Yet in another instance, like the above, the supreme court is "God" and folks need not concern themselves with further details........

Just an observation.....carry on...
    Come on Dude, Ed George would bitchslap you for making that comparison.
    This fracturing of the BCWF does no good for any of us. We have to put the bullshit aside and regain our credibility and have a strong representation. In the meantime, GOABC, First Nations and the government are sweeping us under the carpet. At the rate it's going, we are losing access to large tracts of land and the impropriety of some emails stymies us.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Keta1969 View Post
    Not sure what you want them to say. The BOD took action that some on here disagreed with but the supreme court backed up their actions. Why do they need to say anything else and if they did would probably be flamed for gloating. They were right, Ed was wrong. Get over it and give it a rest.
    I don't have any feelings about who was right or wrong, just an impartial observer who is new to the BCWF.

A simple statement saying the court upheld their decision, which resulted from a difficult and unfortunate situation, and in the best interest of the members and the organization they want to move forward and keep improving, would make me and likely a lot of others feel more comfortable with the situation.

The alternative is keep quiet and let the casual observers and potential members make their own opinion about the BCWF based on things they read in the news and online...
    Yup, that coiler is a personal best...

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    x2 on that, i have not renewed and will not until i know wtf is/was going on!
    Not renewing is NOT helping anything ! WE all NEED the BCWF ! they have done a LOT of good over the years and will continue too - Just got to get things on TRACK again and MEMBERSHIP is important ! Please JOIN up if your not already a member ! Thks !

Cheers RJ

As RJ says, we ALL need to band together and fully support OUR voice, the BCWF.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    This is exactly the type of cowardly, underhanded tactic that, IMO, ruins this site. Basicly character assassination by innuendo. Not an opinion, but an accusation with no prove or links to proof to substantiate the claims.

I could just as easily make a vague reference to Olympia about poaching. "Not saying it's true, just seems a bit fishy, just putting it out there ya' know". Is that fair game??

I don't know any of the people involved, but I can look up the names of all the people that Olympia just accused of "dirty shyt" He's not just accusing some nebulus "BoD". He is accusing individuals of wrong doing!

I quit posting hunting stories or pics, a while back, because of stupid comments. As have a number of others. Anonymity has certainly not made us better people.

But at least I have the answer to why "Lurkers" far outnumber active posters. Probably time to rejoin them.
    Ambush. You bring a lot of good to the site. Don't walk away and be a lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    I don't know what he sent you asked you've seen it..

I would never see something like that on personal email.
    does every person who sent it deserve termination.

If your to be fired shouldn't it be for stealing or a real misconduct like real sexual harassment or not doing your job period..wtf.
    If the coworker had a laugh who are we to judge.
    Sending unsolicited emails of sexual content is sexual harassment.

Contacting the victim of your harassment after being told not to is continued sexual harassment, and could be considered intimidation and/or bullying.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Edited by Gatehouse- Once again- HBC is NOT the place for allegations.
    Last edited by Gateholio; 03-31-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Sending unsolicited emails of sexual content is sexual harassment.

Contacting the victim of your harassment after being told not to is continued sexual harassment, and could be considered intimidation and/or bullying.
    I do agree that a position of authority can be intimidating and can provide pressure on an employee but at the end of the day an employee has to know the difference between right and wrong and execute those beliefs. I don't act reckless at work, if an action could cause harm to me, my co-worker or the public I do it a different way even if my boss tells me other wise. Is stealing or any other unacceptable behavior down played because your superior made you feel uncomfortable. If you embrace a system that would judge Mr.George in any wrong doing then you should embrace a system that would judge or help an employee having conflict with a superior such as a labour relations board or the BOD themselves.