Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed George and the BCWF

Ed George and the BCWF

Just read Ed's post saying the court ruled in favor of the BCWF and see that at his request the thread was closed. After all the hubbub about this situation I am curious as heck to hear more about the reasons for the court's decision! He is asking for support at the ballot box but not sharing the details at this point seems counter-productive to his run.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Ed George and the BCWF

Judge's reasons for his decisive ruling will be written later. He gave his decision via memorandum because time was of the essence in this case.

Sadly, we have lost a pile of money to legal fees, money that could have been spent on youth programs, education, conservation projects, resident priority - any number of things besides having to pay lawyers to defend a solid, legal, necessary decision by the BCWF BoD.

Real leaders take responsibility for their actions, admit they were wrong, and step aside with dignity.

The federation needs leadership from people who are educated about and sensitive to modern day organizational policies, who have strong supervisory experience, and who can represent us in a professional manner. This ain't 1960.
    Last edited by Fisher-Dude; 03-22-2016 at 08:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Judge's reasons for his decisive ruling will be written later. He gave his decision via memorandum because time was of the essence in this case.

Sadly, we have lost a pile of money to legal fees, money that could have been spent on youth programs, education, conservation projects, resident priority - any number of things besides having to pay lawyers to defend a solid, legal, necessary decision by the BCWF BoD.

Real leaders take responsibility for their actions, admit they were wrong, and step aside with dignity.

The federation needs leadership from people who are educated about and sensitive to modern day organizational policies, who have strong supervisory experience, and who can represent us in a professional manner. This ain't 1960.
    I couldn't agree more.......
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

1899 Guest

Ed, firstly, your Petition was "dismissed", not "set aside". When you say "set aside" it means that someone has already granted an order in your favor. That never happened - plain and simple, your Petition was dismissed. So you've wasted the BCWF's money on a court case, never spoke up ONCE about your friends' defamatory and abrasive comments towards the BOD - the very same BOD whose actions and conduct were UPHELD by a Supreme Court justice, you've been involved in trying to force the President of Region 2 to step down because he voted to suspend you and you have the audacity to run for the presidency? "Onward to bigger and better things" - are you serious? You think you can just shrug your shoulders and sweep this under the rug?

The actions of the BOD have been vindicated - your conduct was such that your suspension was upheld. You have wasted OUR conservation dollars. Your actions have caused discord and animosity within the organization. YOUR actions have been the basis of the fighting we have seen here and yet you claim to want to put the Fed "back on track"? Unbelievable. I can only imagine what we would be reading had the decision gone the other way.

In my view it would be a severe blow to the credibility of the BCWF if you were elected as...anything, quite frankly.

HBC is not the place to make allegations. If you have evidence of illegal behavior, take it to the RCMP. If you have evidence of poor conduct from a BCWF leader, take it to the BOD.

HBC IS NOT THE PLACE FOR ALLEGATIONS
    Last edited by Gateholio; 03-22-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Wow, this thread disappears as quickly as I read it......

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds...9...8....

Quote Originally Posted by 1899 View Post
    Ed, firstly, your Petition was "dismissed", not "set aside". When you say "set aside" it means that someone has already granted an order in your favor. That never happened - plain and simple, your Petition was dismissed. So you've wasted the BCWF's money on a court case, never spoke up ONCE about your friends' defamatory and abrasive comments towards the BOD - the very same BOD whose actions and conduct were UPHELD by a Supreme Court justice, you've been involved in trying to force the President of Region 2 to step down because he voted to suspend you and you have the audacity to run for the presidency? "Onward to bigger and better things" - are you serious? You think you can just shrug your shoulders and sweep this under the rug?

The actions of the BOD have been vindicated - your conduct was such that your suspension was upheld. You have wasted OUR conservation dollars. Your actions have caused discord and animosity within the organization. YOUR actions have been the basis of the fighting we have seen here and yet you claim to want to put the Fed "back on track"? Unbelievable. I can only imagine what we would be reading had the decision gone the other way.

In my view it would be a severe blow to the credibility of the BCWF if you were elected as...anything, quite frankly.

Well said, i agree.....

Fisher Dude is RIGHT again ! - and we dont need the likes of Ed George in the BCWF - thats jmo ! RJ

Gotta support the BCWF.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Well said FD, you nailed it.
    KCCO