[QUOE=Pemby_mess;19 6 21st Lots of CA househols without thento the same position. Mostral ones, as in Ontario. We just have a stronger disinforman campaign here. My father-in-law is the most frugal person I know by a long shot - last winter he was paying 600/month for his hydro. Little old man, by himself, heating with wood, sitting in the dark and 4 layers of clothes on.

ontario's problem is exactly the same as BC's - don't kid yourself. Same people involved to. I'll stay away from conspiracy theories because conspiracies between a total of two organizations are unthinkable![/QUOTE]

Hmm I learn something new many times a day..i understand what you are saying..but dont comprehend..
Where does he live? I pay 100 every month during fall...winter..less the rest of the year.my fishing buddy pays equal payments of $30month for his modular home.
So your brothers bill Is six times mine..600%..without furnace fans..our heat ..hence the fan is on 24..7..
If our 2 vehicles were not plugged In with 2 large heaters..my bill would drop from $100 to $75..per month.
Why and how can your brothers bill be so high.
I do want to understand the reasons..
Thank you.
Steven