Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 270 win

270 win

a friend of mine you all know as 270 win went for a drive tonight with his wife. he went out to see if he could find some more bears near squamish, well he did so he stopped the truck got out loaded the rifle, meanwhile his wife was yelling at the bear run, run, run,bear. needless to say he never got a shot off. LOL there are lots more where that one came from

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 270 win

Sounds like my Ol' Lady She always tells me if she sees a bear she's gonna screem like a lunatic at it. I tell her crazed lunatic sounds like a good self defence story JK

Quote Originally Posted by wsm
    LOL there are lots more where that one came from
    Yup, maybe she's got a sister or some hot friends...I'd have made her walk home from there and then broke the news to her after she'd finished skinning the bear
    Last edited by StoneChaser; 04-19-2007 at 08:41 AM.

doesn't sound like Qualilty time to me LOL!!!!

Leah and i had a bear dead to rights . I decided I wasnt gonna take the bear to let her take it if she wanted it , then for the next few minutes we played the
    "do you want the bear ?"
    I dont know? do you want the bear? Game

by this time the bear was popping teeth and very agitated (we were very close) To which she said "its Kinda Cute and it almost looks like its smiling at me . Then she decided that it was a bit to small and figured we would let it grow to be a big fat bear. She said bye to the bear and we let him be. I am sure that bear was wonding what the hell was going on

Tell 270 win welcome to the world of Catch and Release hunting

Too funny.......Kyle youand Leah sound like me and Tiff. She let another go last weekend just like last year

well i will fill you guys in on the story. the fiance and i are expecting are first child together any day now and well her being from squimish we thought i take a few day off work and head up here and spend some time with her famliy and i would help reno her brothers house and do some evening hunts. well her and i took a drive one night and spoted a small blackie and then went another night and brought the riffle. You should have seen her face when she saw the riffle she is not one for guns and use to be a vegitarein until she got pregnant. We were on our way home when I spotted a fare size black bear eating in a grass patch, I stopped the truck and got out with my riffle she asked what I was going to do and I replied just look it over and see if it is big enough. She got out of the truck as I was walking to get a clear shot at it and she yelled out Run Bear Run I broke out laughing and told her lucky it wasnt moose season and it wasnt a moose and that she wasnt aloud to go moose hunting with me lol.

Quote from a Seinfeld episode: "Yep, I wanna get married reallllll soon!"
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

haha, women should stick to gathering, men should stick to hunting.
    ________
    Honda NSS250
    Last edited by Eichelherr; 02-07-2011 at 07:35 PM.

When my sister and I were little we would always hop in the truck with my dad and go hunting. Then one day we came back from school and found a skinned deer hanging from the ceiling in our garage. She never came out with us again.