Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Thread: 4th Annual Guess the LEH Draw

Re: 4th Annual Guess the LEH Draw

LEH march rally to victoria office anyone?

Tag $34.00
    new bino's $299.00
    Tank of gas $80.00

Watching everyone freak waiting to not get a draw or get a draw the entertainment value of a box of ammo....priceless
    Resident hunter

not that this is worth anything, here's the canned email reply....any day now, right?.....................

Hello,

The LEH draw usually takes more than a month after the deadline date to be completed. The deadline date for us to receive all of the application cards was May 22 so my best guess at this point is that the draw will be completed approximately around the very end of June or the beginning of July.

Once the draw is completed you will be able to check your results using your hunter number at this link under "Draw Status": http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife...eh.html#Status

I wonder if the big delay is the government's way of saying FU to the residents for all the uproar around the GOABC bullshit? Is that possible, or is the desperation and anxious anticipation leading my mind astray? Lol i want to know now if i got anything dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

I do not care much about LEH issue date, but what bugs me the most is the luck of accountability of our goverment "servants". All my work projects have a set due date and I have to provide a finished product by the deadline. Otherwise I face penalties and other consequences (like majority of us working klass). In case of goverment, it is no certain deadline or set budget - they always have excuses to not even set such a deadline or firm budget. It is the best way to avoid any responsibility for any screw ups or simple laziness and have a built-in safety factor. That way even a simple explanation of the delay is not necessary - who are you to ask why LEH os so late this year? All I hear for the last 10 years - "we all work so hard to serve you better". I want that the goverment was honest to me - something like tell me how long will it take and what is the release date for LEH. We need and deserve to know this in order to plan our life and work.

Results are out!!!!!
    The Andes is foothills, and the Alps is for children to climb! Keep good care of your hair! These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones!And there ain't no churches, except for this right here! And there ain't no priests excepting the birds. By God, I are a mountain man, and I'll live 'til an arrow or a bullet finds me. And then I'll leave my bones on this great map of the magnificent

and its up

Quote Originally Posted by metalface View Post
    and its up
    Got fricken crap once again. Hopefully there where better results for other resident hunters