Thread: Bargaining over access to BC's Backcountry

Bargaining over access to BC's Backcountry

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bargaining over access to BC's Backcountry

and that “if the government does not listen to the traditional knowledge of the local First Nations, there may be a potential violation of Treaty 8 rights, as the population of moose continues to decrease, and sustenance harvest is difficult, a lawsuit may be initiated.
    The 2022 hunting restrictions followed a landmark court decision that found that the province violated the treaty rights of Blueberry River First Nations to hunt, fish and trap without interference during industrial development.
    When did hunters think regulations were about wildlife and not about people
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Good article, points out the govts incompetence.. Jesse Zeman's hands are tied, but I think he's doing a great job, glad he's trying to expose them..

They want us out of hunting and fishing all together forever.
    'The bible says the end is coming soon, I hope I get my cabin built by then'
    Richard ‘Dick’ Proenekke

Quote Originally Posted by knothead View Post
    ^^^^^ .

Quote Originally Posted by knothead View Post
    100%.

If the last 4 years has taught us anything, it’s that the gov’t doesn’t work for the people. They work for their handlers.
    They don’t want you to supply your families with healthy meat and fish. They want you weak and sickly and eating the food that they will provide for you.

We’ve seen them regulate the slaughter houses so it’s more difficult to get things directly from farmers.

We’ve seen them mis-manage fisheries and hand over quotas to commercial interests

They’ve exposed their hands so many times that it’s VERY obvious as to what their goals are.

Do you like hot sauce on your crickets?

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    100%.

If the last 4 years has taught us anything, it’s that the gov’t doesn’t work for the people. They work for their handlers.
    They don’t want you to supply your families with healthy meat and fish. They want you weak and sickly and eating the food that they will provide for you.

We’ve seen them regulate the slaughter houses so it’s more difficult to get things directly from farmers.

We’ve seen them mis-manage fisheries and hand over quotas to commercial interests

They’ve exposed their hands so many times that it’s VERY obvious as to what their goals are.

SSS
    Well said, pretty well sums it up.

Strict diet of soy (emasuclate), bugs and 3D printed meat. Men will barely have functioning balls...... if they allow it. Every man will choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    100%.

SSS
    Yep. Good summation
    Always EXPECT the UNEXPECTED!

Going to be a sad day if “ THEY “ take it all away from us ! It’s a way of life / living . There’s enough people in chairs in front of TV’s for the entire day ! I’m guilty of watching my share as well !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !