Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Antler Restriction/ Recruitments?

Re: Antler Restriction/ Recruitments?

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    They aren't allocated species. The 70 a year taken in the entirety of BC by NR hunters isn't worth bothering about, especially since they are unallocated. One cougar family will kill 70 deer a year.

Focus of time, money, and effort should be on big picture habitat issues to grow 70,000 or 700,000 more deer, not on who shoots 70 deer.
    70 is 70.... but I agree with the big picture. All I’m saying, if they want to restrict resident hunters with whatever means, LEH, one MD whatever it is...(to make more animals or horn size or trophies, not to sure at this point what people want ) we need to stop letting non residents take residents animals, and not cater to this “overcrowding” bull crap I’m reading about.
    Plain and simple I LOVE hunting, it is what I do, it’s what I live for. It’s not a sport or hobby to me.
    Last edited by limit time; 01-09-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Re: Antler Restriction/ Recruitments?

[QUOTE=darkside;1971549]Let’s , just do the survey and let the experts ,our province has hired to make the management decisions.

Read the rational for the changes to the region 3 and provincial bag limits and tell me we should leave it to the experts.