Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
Just got an email back from luxe. I didn’t ask for warranty, I only asked about repair or selling me the one destroyed piece of my tent. My expectations from any reputable dealer would be some kind of compromise where they would sell me the piece I needed at a discount, sell me a complete tent at discount, or help me out with repair. The only response I received was a link to their warranty page(which I never asked for warranty) where I found a disclaimer for damage and a recommendation I find someone local to repair it or use seam sealing tape from their website.

That’s pretty piss poor if you ask me. I like the size of the tent and it was actually decent for venting and stuff, but I won’t be shopping there again based solely on the customer service. I was just speaking with my wife and I think we’ll order the 8 person seek outside tent instead when we have a few extra bucks. I’ll throw the luxe in the garbage and cut my my losses.
What's actually wrong with your luxe. Mine just has one of the black loop ripped out easy fixeasy fix myself and then reseal but I got the exact same Email responding that you got. I probably will not buy again either even though other than that it's been pretty good in heavy wind rain and snow I have the megahorn XL