I was duck hunting at Boundary Bay marshes few weeks ago.
Action was fine in the morning.Beatifull sunrise and etc...
I went to pick up another mallard from the water and on my way back to my blind ...suddenly... bang ..bang... somebody was shooting over my head 10 yards in front of me,just behind my blind.
You know it feels like somebody is shooting at you...
It is difficult to describe that feeling.
So I talk to that guy and try to explain that he is supposed to find another spot and no way he should try to shoot over somebody's head.
Conversation was difficult, he is new immigrant from China and insists that his mentor / consultant teaches him that there is no rules in Hunting regulations that impose any distances between hunters.
More over , in 20 min or so his mentor/consultant arrives . We had another conversation with same results.

I do not remember any such rules either.Safety was obvious for me all my hunting life and this story happened to me at first time.
I just decided to pick up my decoys and leave,anyway I'm hunting for fun only and do not want to be shoot over my head at point blank. I notice they continue the "duck hunting"- shooting at sea gulls, sea ducks and everyting what is flying withing 200 yards.

However , still I'm having mixed feeling, safe hunting is not all what CORE about ? Would be it wise or lawfull to ask for his Hunter Number Card and report to CO for review ?
Any opinions or similar experiences?