Thread: Good luck fellas

Good luck fellas

I wanted to wish good luck to some fellow HBC'ers. 300WSMIMPACT, WRAYZER and COACH. I truthfully hope you all have great luck this season. You have all put in the time and I think this is the year of your success. Positive thoughts guys.

I hope you guys get your first Elk and I can't wait to here all about it. Maybe even get to have a BBQ with you guys upon your success.

Looking forward to hearing your hunting stories this season. With my young family I won't be hunting much this year. I am looking forward to the kids getting a little older and getting them out there. Cheers guys.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Good luck fellas

Its going to be fun. Looking forward to some Bones and stories.

Thanks, Jonas111! Looking forward to very exciting season. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the year where one of us finally connects on a bull elk. Regardless, we will all have fun trying! Hopefully we can drag you out a couple times.
    Resident Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    To post pics on HBC:

1- sign up for a free account at www.photobucket.com
    2- upload your pics to your album on photobucket
    3- click on the pic you want to post on hbc
    4- copy and paste the IMG code (bottom of 4 choices) into your thread on HBC
    5- thank the Coach

I'd love to get out a couple times this year. I love my time out in the bush.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

Thanks for the luck! Hopefully, this will be my first successful Big Game hunt! I'll be posting my stories!

Good luck on your first hunt Crazygiant and good luck to the rest of you as well!
    - A hunter who doesn't bring home the meat is just an outdoor enthusiast