Thread: Trail Cam Pics - A couple young fellas

Trail Cam Pics - A couple young fellas

I checked the trail cams today and saw that these young fellas have been hanging around lately.

Drinking rum before 10 a.m. does not mean you are an alcoholic, it means you are a pirate.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Trail Cam Pics - A couple young fellas

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Great pics! Stoked to go check my cams soon

that second moose might end up just being a spike fork! Good shots!
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post

Second one is an elk, dark though
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

So, in amongst the animal photos I also got a photo of a trespasser. Some guy walking along the trail got his photo taken. Looks like he was scouting. Dunno if he saw the trail cam, but he left it alone.

Landowner's daughter (my access contact) has no idea who he is. Recall, that this is private land posted with signs of No Trespassing and No Hunting (without permission).

What do you do with a guy like that?
    Last edited by Angus; 07-23-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Drinking rum before 10 a.m. does not mean you are an alcoholic, it means you are a pirate.

Post his picture on HBC and offer a reward for capture...
    Yup, that coiler is a personal best...

It turns out the guy (the trespasser) is a biologist who has the landowner's permission to be there. I might have to talk to him and see if we can share info/trail cam photos and help each other out.

Glad I didn't jump to the wrong conclusion and post his face all over the world wide web. I was pissed off when I saw him on the photos and wanted splash his photo all over the web, but that little voice said, "Just hang on until you get the full story." I'm glad I listened for once

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Second picture is a young bull elk. (edit: whoops, didn't see that someone pointed that out!) Lame to hear about the trespasser, maybe forward a picture to CO's or better yet put a little sign up where it appears he would have entered from with a picture of his face on it saying p*ss off?! I can't understand how some people see no hunting or trespassing signs and just turn a blind eye!
    Last edited by ElliotMoose; 07-23-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotMoose View Post
    Second picture is a young bull elk. (edit: whoops, didn't see that someone pointed that out!) Lame to hear about the trespasser, maybe forward a picture to CO's or better yet put a little sign up where it appears he would have entered from with a picture of his face on it saying p*ss off?! I can't understand how some people see no hunting or trespassing signs and just turn a blind eye!

Elliot, that's what I was thinking too until I found out he was a bio with owner's permission