Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [b]New to the Forum[/b]

[b]New to the Forum[/b]

8O Just logged onto the Forum. I'm not to good with the computer " just learning". My wife just got me started on the internet and I can't beleave how much information is out there. I'm working out of down for a while but I can't wait to head back to Dunster and start chasing the mulies around, I sure hope I can get some good pointers from all of you. I'm happy to be part of this forum and hope to get to know some new people and hunting skills.

Cheers, Mulie-Stalker

2. Site Sponsor

Welcome aboard Mulie. Lots of good people on this site. Full of lots of good info and every now and then a touch of BS. Check out some of the pictures posted.
    I take it from your nickname you are mainly a mulie hunter. Are there whitetails out Dunster way. Always looking for new areas to explore. What management unit is it. I am tagged out for mule deer and moose in region 7 but still have a whitetail and elk tag burning a hole in my pocket.
    Chris H.

Mulies are the way to go! Welcome to the site!
    Expect nothing, and you won't be disappointed

welcome to the site...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Welcome to the site. DAN>>>

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson
    Ditto on the welcomes.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

I'm new today as well, I've been lurking for a while, and this seems like a good spot to hang out. Its nice to be on a forum where everyone's interests are based on outdoor activities. Looking forward to chatting with new folks, and keeping current on issues that effect us all.

Cheers, RR

Welcome all to the site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience on this site. It's a great place to meet others who have the same appreciation for the outdoors as we have.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

8O Thanks for the warm welcome. Dunster is south of McBride and North Of Valemount. It is situated in the southern portion of region 7. We have a few Whitetails, more towards Valemount. Our Mule deer population is doing really good, with some really good bucks taken in the last few years. Last year we had our first open elk season, and a few decent bulls were taken, and one monster that was found dead along the Fraser River. The management Units I usually hunt are 7-2,3,4,5.

Shoot Straight, Mulie Stalker

bone-collector Guest
    welcome aboard Mulie , and yes you live in a fine area , I worked in valemount for 4 years , good luck on your hunting trips this fall

Bonez