Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of your trout boat set up

Pics of your trout boat set up

Decided to re do my 12 foot harbor craft as a winter project, would like to see some pics of boats,motors, fishing equipment and any helpful custom mods to make a day on the water better. I will post pics of finished product when im done.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pics of your trout boat set up

Would you like to redo my 12 foot harborcraft too? hahaha
    I'm a lead foot, whiskey drinkin' outlaw.

was thinking of spraying down some rubberized underrcoating on the floor for a non slip surface. i have 4 scotty rodholder mounts and an scotty oarlock mount for my downrigger. i have a 4hp mercury 2 stroke and a 2hp honda 4stroke outboards. and i use a humminbird portable fishfinder

Yeah I have one languishing in the back yard as well. I have not used mine since the watercraft licensing system came into effect. I guess I should finally get the license this year and fix up the boat. I don't like the way the seats are in mine, as they are quite flimsy. I like the walkthrough layout for the seat like some of the Lund boats have.

built this one a few years ago......

[IMG][/IMG]
    member of the Kingfisher rod and gun club.

nice looking boat you built
    No Quarter

vancouver island for now .. soon on a peice of paridise in quesnel

nice job jetboat jim

Nice custom boat JboatJim.....what do you have planned for anchoring system?
    I really like the loch-style anchor pulleys for a fast letdown.

I picked up a big canvas beach umbrella this summer for $25 at shoppers and mounted it in a pvc pipe attached to the center console of my little whaler. Looks slightly fruity, but works really well for sun and rain. Just having one post for your lid gives you way more workable room than a traditional bimini on a small boat. I can stand and cast normally from pretty much anywhere in the boat even with the umbrella up. And when I don't bring it I've got one more rod holder. Something to consider

I have a 12' Harbor craft 7.5 Merc and 2HP electric.I still want to put seats in it just haven't picked what brand/type.I would prefer seats i can unclamp. Also rod holders and a fish finder and a better anchor setup on the Stern/Bow. I have two nice anchors just want better rope maybe 24" stainless chain between anchor and rope.Also need a small boat trailer cause its a bitch loading in the truck box.Spring project cause I have way too many projects on the go right now.
    Vegetarian.. ancient word for poor hunter...