Thread: rock city

rock city

has anyone been up there for the archery season?how has it been?any bucks?is there lots of snow? are the deer on the the floor? i was thinking of going up there.thanks for any information.hope everyone had a good season and bigger animals next year.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: rock city

We have some bowhunters in right now. Came in today. I will let you know how they make out in a day or two. I was out checking tracks and for a snowmbile ride witht the son and there are lots of tracks. Found a set of fresh scrapes from the last day or two. We have about 10 inches of snow right now.

Smile Re: rock city

We are headed out tomorrow morning for 4 or 5 days, staying at the double E. I'll post up upon return......

nick

Hunters were out last night and seen one buck and a bunch of does. No shots though.

MCA

well how did your hunters do today?was the buck of any size? how many deer are you seeing a day? Are they holding still long enough to get a shot off? Have you tried tree stands?

Out of 4 hunters we got 4 does, only 2 bucks seen in 5 days (no shots), It appeared as though the rut is over there, the weather warmed up quite abit from last week. Very few deer taken while we were there.

Is it worth a trip up there for the weekend?