Thread: Want to do some fishin'

Question Want to do some fishin'

Just curious, but has anybody done any fishing around the Fraser Valley recently??? Since hunting season is almost over with, my focus has now shifted towards fishing. Now I know we got a dump of snow recently, and when I was out around the 23rd, the rivers looked pretty ugly!!( around Harrison Lk. ) Are any of the lakes producing any nice fish?? Has anyone attempted for some steelies on the Chehalis/Weaver/Vedder/Chilliwack???
    Any feedback would be great, cause' I just got to get out and do something outdoors!!
    It falls down & goes blah

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Want to do some fishin'

Stealhead are slow now through til about mid feb. in my opinion. After that all hell seems to break loose and fishin is good. I tend to loose patience quick when they ain't bitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is the Vedder suposed to be for Steelhead this year Tbone? I used to fish Spences Bridge a lot, but it has been so slow the last few years I gave up. I really miss river fishing and the Vedder is only 2 1/2 hours from here.

Steelhead will most probably be off last years awesome days...
    Fraser and Harrison are still showing sturgeon,but darn cold unless you have a heater in your boat...

Quote Originally Posted by abbyfireguy
    Steelhead will most probably be off last years awesome days...
    Tough for me to say, my experience only goes back the last 6 years! I've always wondered about the Lilloette river in the spring? Any bites?