20 66.67%
  • PM

2 6.67%
  • Or when ever you have time

8 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prefered hunting time

Prefered hunting time

I'm curious as to when you like to hunt in the AM or PM, or when ever you get time. I prefer the AM hunting,as i like the fresh smell of the early morning. Plus i usually see more critters then. But i do hunt when ever i get a chance, AM or PM.

2. Site Sponsor

I put the morning, but I go when I can. I hunt differently depending on the time of day.

When I got time I am out there. But if I had to pick a favorite time, mornings, nothing better than a totally peaceful morning of watching game move about as the day starts.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

I prefer morning hunts that way if you do get something you have all day to get it out with lots of light. I'll go pretty much any chance I get. I've been just as lucky in the evenings as I've been in the mornings. I like to still hunt mornings and sit near a clearing or good trail just before dark.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

bone-collector Guest
    I always prefer early morning as in first light, as Marc said and I have said it before all day to deal with a downed animal and you can see if there may be any curious critters lingering around better in the daylight

I like to be in "the spot" in the dark. I work graveyards and the coming of light means it's almost time to go home, (or start hunting) either way the best time of day.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I also like the morning, nice & quiet.Nice to see the woodscome alive at the break of day. DAN>>>

I like the morning best, but I like to sit in a good spot at dusk and watch game trails near water and good feeding areas...

yes morning is good everything is nice and clear for me and the critters.

i put whenever i have time...but i prefer the am like marc and rob said u got all day to get it out..and u can hunt all day as well...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer