Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the true meaning of a hunter?

Whats the true meaning of a hunter?

Going through some other threads and you find opinions that are quite different, some say that 99% of hunters are bad at hunting because they ride a quad or road hunt or just plain lazy, some say that you need to bag a trophy to be a hunter and others say you have to hike all day to be a hunter. Whats the deal, I thought the scope of hunting was to go into the woods (somehow) and enjoy yourself and if you bag something, you got some bbqing coming up for the year! Most hunters I come across in the bush feel the same, so what up here?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Whats the true meaning of a hunter?

Browning Boy,
    Are you one of those guys on here that can't read or you just like to make $hit up like me?

Hey like the saying goes "different strokes for different folks".

Dana, your last thread was to the point but got carried away fast ( with me included ), but I know that not everyone on here does what they say and I thought actually to start some sh*t up, you got to admit, its fun as well.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

A day in the bush is better then a day at work no matter what happens.

BB,
    Hell, at well over 4000 views, it sure is fun to stir the ol' pot. Some people sure take things WAYYYY TOOOO SERIOUS.

Stiring the shit can be fun for you guys but it can be a real pain in the arse for me to put out the spot fires when I try and put the fire out.

I'm quite impressed how civilized things have been going. Have fun but keep it clean.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Unless you have a good looking secretary who likes fly fishing.

Marc,
    I am impressed to see that you guys are able to keep the fun going. On other sites it can get shut down way too fast.

Sounds like Marc got wrestlemania on his hands
    If you can get people to "snap" at each other, they will also recognize where others are seeing fault with what they may be doing???? I don't know but what the hell, go out and have some fun in the woods!