Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why cant I post pictures?

Why cant I post pictures?

I want to post a couple pictures but they wont upload. Can anyone help me?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Why cant I post pictures?

[Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Bow Walker Guest

I use Firefox as a browser and it will not let me load pics. Something in either the program or this forum doesn't let me do it.

I keep a copy of Internet Explorer around just to upload and include pics into threads.

First off you have to make sure it's not too big. I think the limit is 750Kb. You can get the size down by cropping or "re-size" in the windows photo editor. Then you should be able to up load it to the gallery by clicking on "upload picture" then browse then double click on the pic.
    Once it's up loaded and in the gallery you have to right click on it and look at the url in the picture properties. Copy and paste the url into your post and it should show up.
    I just figured all this out last week.....

I was frustrated with not being able to put up pictures for a couple years. then I just took some advice that sounded easy and it was.

1. go to "photobucket"
    2.open an account. (its really easy and takes like 5 minutes)
    3.click on the green "upload photos" button
    4.upload as many of the pics from your pc as you want.
    5. when you want to post a pic here, just copy and paste the img code. and the picture will show up.
    "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
    --John Wayne

x2,its easy,fast when ya do mutiples,great place to store your pics,just incase your computer ever dies on ya.and the best part is
    even a rookie computer dude like me figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by BearStump View Post
    I was frustrated with not being able to put up pictures for a couple years. then I just took some advice that sounded easy and it was.

1. go to "photobucket"
    2.open an account. (its really easy and takes like 5 minutes)
    3.click on the green "upload photos" button
    4.upload as many of the pics from your pc as you want.
    5. when you want to post a pic here, just copy and paste the img code. and the picture will show up.
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

If only it was this easy! I've spent over an hour messing around editing pic size on my Photobucket account and the darn forum robot keeps telling me that my pics are too big! I can only upload teeny weeny things that would require a magnifying glass to view! So aggravating.
    ~ Every journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. ~

is that how i have to add all my pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    If only it was this easy! I've spent over an hour messing around editing pic size on my Photobucket account and the darn forum robot keeps telling me that my pics are too big! I can only upload teeny weeny things that would require a magnifying glass to view! So aggravating.
    you have to mess with the pic size and crap when puting the picture on this site but if your pic is already on photobucket all you have to do is hold your cursor over the pic and a list will pop up. pick the bootom choice (I think it says copy img code) and its just a copy paste thing to your post here.
    "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
    --John Wayne