Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Trail Cam pics

My Trail Cam pics

I got my Bushnell TrailScout Pro 3.0 megapix, LED flash w/ nightvision. Animals cant even detect the flash going off. Downside is that when set on night mode, the pics seem black and white, but Id rather put up with pics like that, and be stealthy.

I set it up on opening morning and checked it today, here's a pic of a mulie I captured. (also had a moose pic - but it didn't turn out too well due to darkness and moose was walking away).

Ill add more pics to this thread as I get them
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

2. Site Sponsor

Re: My Trail Cam pics

That's kind of cool. Gives you the date and time the picture was taken. How big of a memory card does it have and how often does it take pictures? For example if a deer is standing infront of it feeding will it keep taking pictures or is there a time delay in between pictures?
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

awsome picture get the hunting juice going
    VEGETARIAN (vej' eter' een) n:
    Old Indian Word for
    BAD HUNTER

Marc, I got 64MB & 128 MB cards for it, I just switch them.
    I got it set to take a picture every 30 seconds, but I can change that to 1 min & 2 min intervals. I can set it to take pics from 6am to 6pm, from 6pm to 6am only, or 24 hour (which it is set to).

I think Im gonna go out and try to find a more traveled trail this afternoon for it
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

The more I see these things, the more I think I need one!! Can they be set for motion or are they just timed?

Can't wait for the other pics.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

infared detection

What did it cost

Bow Walker Guest

Here's my .02 worth 'cause I want to follow this thread and see more pics.......GOOD ON YA FIREBIRD.

retail cost is about $450 before tax

I plan on keeping it in the field 365 days a year, so Im sure Ill be sharing a few pics along the way

Hope Marc's got the bandwidth, I'm staying tuned to this program.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!