Thread: I knew this comic strip would come true one day

I knew this comic strip would come true one day

Had this come right in, about 10 yards over top and land in the decoys. The one day I throw out the old johnsons folding decoys for a nostalgia hunt this thing comes in for a look. Coincidence I think not.

1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: I knew this comic strip would come true one day

Great pic Adam---I once had one of those land on the motor behind me as I lay snoozing in the brant punt.....scared the crap outa me.

hahahaha too funny
    M.Dean
    Real hunters have no friends! Alls we want from you is where you seen the big buck last year! We don't care about your dog or what you do for a living or how you bake a bloody pie from scratch! Where did you see the buck, Buddy! We don't watch Oprah or shower at a 10 day hunting camp, we eat pork and beans with the knife we gut Deer with,we blow our nose with our fingers and the Regs are used for Toilet Paper! Friends, Ha, isn't that a TV show for Girlie Men???

That's hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"