Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is taking thursday off.

Who is taking thursday off.

So who is taking the first off I got lucky in some ways when i fractured a bone in my wrist n doc said no work for a few weeks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Who is taking thursday off.

oh gees, a busted bone, and a few weeks off during hunting season, you poor....you lucky bugger. hope the wrist isnt too bad though.
    lovin the new mod 70 .308!

Oh ya leaving tommorrow.

adamgarbett is offline 🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

can you say 5 day long weekend....YEEEE HAAAAW!!!!!!
    i am moose jinxed

right there with you boys! thursday and friday booked off weeks ago! 5 day bow hunt yeee haww

Beat you all. Got the whole summer off. So, Thursday at 5:16, I will be looking for a white rumps with sticks on its head waiting for a broadhead to open up its lungs.

leaving for rock creek on thursday for the whole weekend
    "I have no vampire experience, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got there, it had turned back into my neighbor's Dog," Dwight Schrute.

adamgarbett is offline 🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

i dont get all 5 days to hunt(damn cousins wedding on saturday) but im going to give er balls the rest of the time. Who gets married during hunting season anyways? LOL
    i am moose jinxed

hmmmm lol Paramedics work even on holidays..but some hunters are coming through and might get to have a life vicariously through their adventures..lol and go for coffe on Monday ..lol..

already started getting stuff organized for Leasemans moose trip here in Oct...and a mule deer outing in mid Sept.

There is also a young lady in a wheelchair who drew her FIRST leh for moose... she now has a cut and packed trail to a brand new ground blind for her wheel chair..would have been easier had I not tried to cut rocks along with the branches /trees ..WHOOPS....this area I have not whispered a word about to anyone..kinda hard to believe about SRUPP but shes got 20 sq kms without me suggesting this or hearing about anyone at her little shangri la...now just a trip or two out to hang some moose urine .....and..she's set kinda pumped for this little lady...

have a good weekend everyone drive safetly, wear your seat belts, and quad helmuts..

steven

Leave tomorrow at 5 and don't come back till Monday. I cannot wait for some fun days of bow hunting
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.