Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leupold binos

Leupold binos

Looking at the cascade or pinacle 10x42's any body own one of them? Do you like them, have you ever had to deal with warranty?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Leupold binos

I've got the cascades in 10 x 42. I love them, nice and bright. Haven't needed any warranty stuff, so don't know
    red neck pick up lines:
    do you have a library card, cause I'd like to sign you out.
    if Yer gonna regret this in the morning, we can sleep til the afternoon
    You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away.
    Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner

Cant remember were the cascades the more expensive or was it the pinicales.

The Pinnacles are the more costly of the two. If they'd been a little closer to the $400 I wanted to spend I'd own a pair. I bought the Nikon Monarchs and love them. Buy the most expensive you can afford, they'll last a lifetime!!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I've used Leupold Cascade 8X42's for the last 5 years and love them!!. They probably add 30-40 minutes of hunting time per day.
    "If It Doesn't Feed, It's Junk"

My entire family uses Leupold scopes for all our rifles and they are amazing optics. On the other hand we all have swarovski binos. Me myself i use the Swarovski 10x42 EL Binoculars which are the most amazing binos i have ever looked through (hence the outragous price) luckily they were a Christmas gift from my pops. On that nope buy the most expensive binos you can afford, you'll enjoy them a lot longer and more. We have also had exceptional warrenty on all our Leupold scopes. cheers.

Cabelas Euro binoculars are made by swaro at 1/2 the cost. Great binos.

I purchased a pair of Cascade 10 x42's this year and love them. I don't think warranty will be an issue.Like everyone says buy the best you can afford. I would have bought the pinnacles or better but I bought a rangefinder at the same time.

Cascade 10x42's...simply amazing for the price in my opinion...just a smidge over $400...very nice glass...the waranty on them is lifetime,but only for the original purchaser according to the Leupold site....

I did however purchase a used WindRiver Sequoia spotting scope(green ring)..was a bit finicky to focus clearly,sent it to the warranty center,they sent me back a brand spanking new one...phenominal service in my books

My brother has Leupolds and they are good but not great, for the money,

Take a look at Minox, just got a pair this fall twighlight factor is a very high 25, they are amazing in low light, mine are 12by52mm A llittle hard to hold maybe the 10x is way to go, depends where you hunt.