Thread: bummping posts

bummping posts

Why do we need to wait for approval for our posts to be bumped back to the top. Sometimes taking several days and several attempts.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: bummping posts

If you are talking about in the classified area, you can only bump stuff once per week.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I realize that and I wait my week -10 days and try to bump for 2 days then send a pm to Steeleco.....

The "Off Topic" items need approval. I try to check in there every day, but as you can see it doesn't always work out that way. The software is set that way because MANY members can't/won't wait the 7 days required. I for one would like that feature on ALL for sale items. Marc "hint" LOL
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Well if you don't mind me bugging you then I wont complain..........until l find something else to bitch about

I have tried to bump up an off topic item for repricing as well as getting it to the top , but I see nothing happened , I did wait the week but I figured I was just doing something wrong, as I am very computer challenged or may be just challenged in general