Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey guys

hey guys

im at school and very bored and i need somthing to entertin me nyone got any jokes or somthing??? im in the libray and it is pretty quiet anyhoos ttyl moosie
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

2. Site Sponsor

Re: hey guys

practice typing complete sentences
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I would have to suggest actually trying to learn something while at school. Spelling, grammar, basic math, learn to read well and how to actually write and print legibly ..... these abilities will be very important later in your life when you have to work for a living.
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool

well im home now i had nothign to do i swear
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

Stay in school kid and stay awake in class. I managed to do it and now I have my own law firm with 5 lawyers on my staff. I make piles of moola and hunt all over. Stay focused and shoot straight.

moose use the spell checker, or have you been drinking.

Please learn to spell and punctuation would be a bonus.

easy guys. don't ride the kid too hard. there isn't always stuff to do at school during a spare, which i'm assuming he had. now if he's skipping that's another matter. as far as spelling and grammar goes, mayhap, he didn't have him much time or the guy typed fastly. normally i do believe he don't got no bad grammar. (that ought to hold you english buffs for a while)
    "Good" - Jocko Willink

no i had to skip off before the teacher came and yes i had a spare class.

Jeez Flyinghigh get sum tiping skiils im sic of havin to try and pik over people posts by hanving to reed evary wurd sepratly.
    Symon