Thread: Pg Hunters....assemble

Pg Hunters....assemble

so whos going to the heritage day this year i saw the poster sta bon voyage i will be going with the gf and we will shoot some guns!!! admission is 2 bucks
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

2. Site Sponsor

PGKris Guest

Re: Pg Hunters....assemble

I might go. When is it? Details boy!

its not for like another month ill get that to u tommorow u go and shoot guns for free pretty much AND THERES BUFFALO BURGERS
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

june 25th...............

Sounds like fun, I seen the posters up at work, I think I may go and check it out.
    Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

PGKris Guest

I'm in T-Ridge by then. Have fun. I'll be playing with the dollies....

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no dollies per se in Tumbler......

Now if you want to change that to bull trout ..... you will be on the right track.

I suppose that depends on what sort of dollies he's talking about
    Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

PGKris Guest

Whatever! Don't split hairs man! I know the difference but everyone calls them dollies! Although some people will get really picky about it. In my books, a nice bull is second only to a brook trout. That will likely change cause I haven't caught a grayling yet
    Kris

(PS: I was at the PGRGC last night and shot a trap round of 21/25. Fair number of people out. I'm gonna take the .410 next time)

my dads buddy earl brings the guna and he has a 458 u can use