Thread: Tikka T3 Magazine

Tikka T3 Magazine

Does anyone know whether it is possible to legally order a T3 magazine from the states? With our higher dollar, this is one item that I cannot justify buying locally. I know there are some on ebay, and a few wholesalers have them too. The cost difference is to great to swallow the $30-50 CAN extra.
    -Tarp Man
    Edit: the "legal" part of the question is because I've read the posts about getting gun parts across the border is getting difficult. I intend to do it legally.
    Last edited by Tarp Man; 05-08-2006 at 09:40 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tikka T3 Magazine

Hey Tarpman,

I would contact the eBay seller and ask them if it's possible to ship to Canada. (I've been looking at the same ones)

I have had knives, gun slings, scope covers and a few other nick nacks sent to me from the US of A. And all from eBay as well.

Have the seller declare the value at less then $20.00 CAD as well and then it gets pushed through customs faster because there is no duty. At least thats my experience anyways.

Let me know how it works out, I need a another magazine for my Tikka T3 Lite .270

Happy Hunting!
    Carl

TarpMan,
    I've found with ebay buys, they don't seem to bug you to much. I've bought a scope and some binos and had no trouble. But you never know. Give it a try, and if it doesn't go through the seller should refund your your money.
    red neck pick up lines:
    do you have a library card, cause I'd like to sign you out.
    if Yer gonna regret this in the morning, we can sleep til the afternoon
    You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away.
    Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner

Trap Man, I just bought a T3 .270 mag on ebay. With shipping it came to about US$45. No problem getting it accross, I think I paid about $8-10 in duty.