Thread: EK whitetails

Cool EK whitetails

we are planning a whitetail/muley hunt in late September...all my buddies want to go to EK but neither of us have ever hunted there....I need some help with places to hunt for whiteys...our main goal is whitetail but we don't mind a muley either any help will be great

our plan for QCI got cancelled so we want to make this one count.

thanks in advance for any help
    The Andes is foothills, and the Alps is for children to climb! Keep good care of your hair! These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones!And there ain't no churches, except for this right here! And there ain't no priests excepting the birds. By God, I are a mountain man, and I'll live 'til an arrow or a bullet finds me. And then I'll leave my bones on this great map of the magnificent

2. Site Sponsor

Re: EK whitetails

Go to newgate there are tons of whiteys

Re: EK whitetails

Pretty tough to find a bad spot for hunting Whitetails in the Kootenays! Bull River around Cranbrook is loaded, Radium Hot Springs west Bench also loaded! Skookumchuk/Wasa has some real trophys! Personally I love the Creston Area. Nakusp also a great area.