Thread: Turkey hunting seminars Lower Mainland

Turkey hunting seminars Lower Mainland

Hey there:

Anyone know of seminars in the Vancouver area. Never been out for turkey before and the only thing I know is that I don't know anything. Any and all help appreciated.

Cheers

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Turkey hunting seminars Lower Mainland

You could contact huntwriter and find out when and where his next seminar is.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by riverine View Post
    Hey there:

Anyone know of seminars in the Vancouver area. Never been out for turkey before and the only thing I know is that I don't know anything. Any and all help appreciated.

Cheers
    As of this writing there are still a few seats at the Keremeos seminar on March 28, 10 am. To book or get more information contact:
    To book or get more information contact:

Phone: 250-499-5984
    Or
    250-499-7171
    Email sasquatch@nethop.net
    0r
    skeenaow@telus.net

Yesterday I got an email from Grouse River Outfitters in Kelowna with a info request for a turkey hunting seminar on April 9th. As of this writing we are working out details.

So far no Lower Mainland club has offered to host my seminar. Which is a shame as there is a great interest and it would make a ton of money for the clubs. All my club seminars are for the clubs charity. If you're a member of a club let them know that you want the seminar and they should contact me.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

I defiantly would attend if hosted in the LML.A shame indeed.
    Vegetarian.. ancient word for poor hunter...