Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enderby 3d

Enderby 3d

Anyone who missed this 3d missed a helova shoot! I think kevin riemer wanted to increase his arrow sales . They had a flying pig shoot the pig was about 30 feet high the tree behind and above it looked like a bouqeut of flowers. With all the different colored arrows stuck in it .There is a lot of arrows scatterd around that bush . For me it was a stuggle all day i think my 4 year old grandson beat me. Any one want to buy a trykon xl.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Enderby 3d

Heck Sealevel, if you are at the next Penticton or Summerland shoot you can whoop the tar out of me and that will help your ego some! Fred
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

hey fred keremeos is this sunday its closer to you and a real good shoot.

Sealevel, Will have to see, depending on how my Alpine shoots maybe we'll both be looking for new bows!

Couple weeks left till the Vernon. And maybe if I get the new toy fast sighted in Penticton next weekend.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

Kirby a new bow and a new sight one of those dial a prayer with a 4 power scope. Ripped that sight off put on my spot hog and shot lights out now i will have i sight for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel
    hey fred keremeos is this sunday its closer to you and a real good shoot.
    I thought about going there but I can't make it this time. I have to plan a couple of weeks ahead. Just in case though, where exactly is it taking place? Fred
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

sorry to hear about your troubles over the week-end Merv.... sent you a PM on the dial a prayer.

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel
    Kirby a new bow and a new sight one of those dial a prayer with a 4 power scope. Ripped that sight off put on my spot hog and shot lights out now i will have i sight for sale.
    Sorry to hear that. Glad you got it sorted out though.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

I'm going to stick with my Razortec I shot better with it than my Trykon and the Razortec is alot lighter too. Merv did you measure those servings yet? Keremeos is going to be interesting being it's a new course.
    BC4Bowhunter

I hear tell the new Keremeos venue is 10 miles or so out toward Penticton? I won't make it but look forward to seeing whoever attends Penticton the following week.