Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another troll virus scumball: trueLadyAdmin

Angry another troll virus scumball: trueLadyAdmin

trueLadyAdmin

sent me another obvious infected note. Nope I did not open the link, of course.

Doug
    So many guns, so little time.......

2. Site Sponsor

Re: another troll virus scumball: trueLadyAdmin

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    trueLadyAdmin

sent me another obvious infected note. Nope I did not open the link, of course.

Doug
    I got the same one this morning.
    No Quarter

I got one as well telling me I have a virus on my computer and to go to this site and scan my computer for a virus....ya right. I noticed Goatguy ( who I know personally) and NAA and Doug on the list as well as a few others. But these people are all members whom I have sent or received private messages. Maybe a connection of some kind ??
    load'em up

Quote Originally Posted by jackychiles View Post
    I got one as well telling me I have a virus on my computer and to go to this site and scan my computer for a virus....ya right. I noticed Goatguy ( who I know personally) and NAA and Doug on the list as well as a few others. But these people are all members whom I have sent or received private messages. Maybe a connection of some kind ??

I think the scumball just picks a bunch of names off the user list and sends the pm, then another bunch of names, and so on.

Marc had hoped to be able to get new software that would prevent a new member from sending pm's until they are approved by the admins. In the meantime, hopefully folks will recognize this type of attack and NOT open the links..........

Doug
    So many guns, so little time.......

Yep I got it to.
    When I works, I works hard; when I sits, I sits loose; and when I thinks, I falls asleep.

me too but did not open it. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Ya I got it to, This time I did not open it, I mistakenly open the first one from MMM536 or whatever his handle was ......... Took the wife a while to fix that one !
    OOPS

I just had my tecky come and clear out a lot of virus's-he told me something astounding-some of these virus's actually are pull up a ''virus protection scheme'' that keeps on coming up on your screen and won;t go away until you to pay for it-drives you insane and is almost like holding you hostage-yup-you got it-a marketing scheme

I just recieved the notification about the potenial virus and to click on the link!!

You guys need to download, Malwarebytes, Anti-Malware. It will help along with your anti virus program, Also get the program, simple backup And put all your file on disks, So when you do get a virus and cant get rid of it. You will have to reformat your hard drive and then put your disk from simple backup in and your back in action.