Thread: goose hunting this weekend

goose hunting this weekend

so whose all going out this weekend? ill try to get out, i cant wait to see what my new 3 1/2 inch does to a goose
    Quote Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
    You get the nerve to shoot it or did you need the hbc members to cheeer you on.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: goose hunting this weekend

Doesnt open til the 14th here, I'll be out. I never went out during the last 2 openings, so I have to. One of the best hunts there is as far as action goes. I'll be filming the hunt too. Funny how this thread came up, I saw 7 geese with about 200 trumpeters in a field and it reminded me the season was opening up again...

I'm probably going to go out when it opens here on the island I just need to round up some goose decoys. I have seen lots of small flocks flying around and honking this week. It sure gets you exited.

Going out this weekend, maybe both days!
    I've noticed more geese down off my work on the fraser river. Thery're pairing up already and that usually gets smaller flocks moving around.
    I've got to put some new anchors and lines on some of my decoys (longer). I'll be in the marsh at my usual place and I bet the water will be high...
    Buddi doing what she does best!

I'm flying out Friday night to Halifax Nova Scotia for a week and a half for a course so I may get out the following weekend if my wife lets me when I get back.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF