Thread: Wanted: reload setup

Wanted: reload setup

Houdy all. I have decided it's time to get started with reloading and am looking to buy some used equiptment. I am looking for hopefully a rockchucker press, .308 dies, scale, burr remover. Anyone have anything for sale?

Scotty
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of showin up safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, hunting rifle in one hand and shifter knob in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Wanted: reload setup

I think the best thing to get is the rcbs starter kit from wholesale sports,has what you need to start,buy new,it will last a life time(my rockchucker is 35 yrs old)
    ________
    Yamaha Y125Z specifications
    Last edited by 240gord; 01-30-2011 at 03:48 PM.

That is what a few have told me. But that reason is much of why I am shopping for used. Tough setup, and maybe I can find one for the right price. The idea is still a good possibility.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of showin up safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, hunting rifle in one hand and shifter knob in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Check over on gunnutz ( http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/ ).......have seen complete setups go through the exchange forum there, or your local gun shops (if you haven't already).....our local one often has second hand gear come through.
    Last edited by 416; 02-06-2006 at 09:52 AM.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by 416
    Check over on gunnutz ( http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/ ).......have seen complete setups go through the exchange forum there, or your local gun shops (if you haven't already).....our local one often has second hand gear come through.
    Thanks 416. I signed up last week and am waiting for approval for the exchange forum. Good site to be on, lots of good info there as here. I am one of those guys who spends much of his time reading rather than writing. Thanks again